Publish to Flash
Clicking the "Publish" button on the
main toolbar will display the "Publish" panel.
Folder and Filename:
Define filename of Flash slide file, select the folder to
saved generated files.
You can save the image and SWF files to the same folder as
the Flash movie or save them to a specified subfolder. You
can also add URL prefix to the image address.
After publishing, the software will generate below files:
- viewer.html: HTML file contains the HTML
source code to embed the Flash movie.
- viewer.swf: Main flash swf file. The
name of the swf file can be customized with the "Filename"
field in the "Publish folder and Filename".
- viewer_image.xml: XML configuration file
of image and swf files.
- viewer_config.xml: XML configuration
file of flash options.
- image and SWF files: All of the image
files and swf files. They can be in the same folder as the
main viewer file or in a specified subfolder.
If you have selected "preloader" option in the
global option, the software will also generate two files:
- preloader.html: HTML file contains the
HTML source code to embed the preloader Flash movie.
- preloader.swf: Preloader flash swf file.
The name of the swf file can be customized in the global
You should upload all of the generated files to your web