This tutorial will show you how to embed Flash SWF file to
Step 1: Make Flash SWF file.
Firstly, please make your Flash file (.swf) with Adobe Flash
Studio or Flash Banner Maker software, for example Aleo
Flash Intro Banner Maker at http://www.aleosoft.com
If you are making Flash slideshow or Flash gallery with Aleo
Flash 3d Slideshow Creator or Aleo
Flash Slideshow Gallery Maker, when publishing the Flash
slideshow, choose the option "Flash Slideshow:
Image files are embedded into Flash SWF file".
Step 2: Insert the Flash file to Intuit Websites
1. Login to your Intuit Websites account, open the page you
would like to edit.
2. Click "Add to Page", then navigate to "YouTube
Video" -> "Video Player".
3. On the right side "Video Player Settings" tab,
"Multimedia File", click the Arrow button.
4. On the popup dialog, click Upload from my computer, then
choose your Flash .swf file.
5. After this, a "Video Player" will show up on
6. Drag the "Video Player" to the place where you
want to display the Flash movie, then adjust its size by dragging
the white dots on the corners, or you can directly adjust
its size on the right side "Video Player Settings".
Please note, the size must be same as the value
of your Flash movie, otherwise, a white border may appear
around the Flash movie.