This tutorial will show you how to upload and post Flash
SWF file to Microsoft Office Live Small Business.
Step 1: Make Flash SWF file.
Firstly, please make your Flash file (.swf) with Adobe Flash
Studio or Flash Banner Maker software, for example Aleo
Flash Intro Banner Maker at http://www.aleosoft.com
There is one thing needs attention, that's, the target of
the web link in Flash SWF should be "_top" or "_blank".
If the target is not specified, when you click on the Flash
and open a web page, the web page will only display in the
small range of the Flash SWF.
Step 2: Upload Flash SWF file to the Document
Gallery of your website.
1. Login to your control panel, and click "Web Site"
in the left navigation bar.
2. Click "Document Gallery" in the left navigation
3. In "Documents" panel, click "Upload"
button, then in the popup "Document Uploader"
dialog, select the Flash SWF file, add to list and upload.
4. After uploading, the uploaded files will be listed in
the "Document" section.
Step 3: Embed Flash banner to your web page.
The final step is to copy HTML code to your web page and
embed the Flash banner.
1. Click "Web site" on the left navigation bar,
in the "Page Manager" section, click "Edit"
link to edit the HTML file which you want to embed Flash
2. In the popup "Page Editor" window, click on
where you want to insert the Flash banner, then choose menu
"Module" -> "HTML".
3. In the popup dialog, paste the below codes.
- Replacing "/documents/flash.swf" with your
own Flash filename, there are two places in this code
where you must do this. And you must add "/documents/"
to to the beginning of the Flash filename.
- Replacing the value of "width" and "height"
with that of your own Flash file. There are two places
in this code where you must do this.
<param name="movie" value="/documents/flash.swf"
<param name="quality" value="high"
4. Save the web page.
Embed Flash banner in Microsoft Live Small Business: